3techagency Plan to help your business website succeed .
At 3techagency Kenya we aim at helping your business grow hassle free.
Our plan to a successful website
Your website strategy is about being clear on what we need your website to do for each of your target audiences, and what user journey each segment of your target audience will need & want in order for them to engage and ultimately convert.
The website’s core message
Research shows that content “above the fold” attracts the most attention — your core messages should be given priority location on every page and sit above the fold. You want to make sure that your website homepage features all of your core messages in a simple and easy to digest format.
- Value Proposition:This is about about what value you provide to your customer.
- Sales Propositions: This is where you can demonstrate an understanding of the key challenges your audience face, and provide insights into the solutions you can provide
- See our website for more details and example.
Your website needs to be visually stunning but also practical. Consider using white space, bullet points, color/buttons/typography (to differentiate things like hyperlinks or calls to action) and images to break up the page and make it easy to read.
Google Analytics is going to reveal a lot about who your website visitors are and how they are interacting with your website. Think about how patient you are when you’re navigating the world wide web. If you can’t find what you’re looking for in a matter of seconds, bang — you’re out of there. With this in mind, you need to make accessing, navigating and interacting with your website as simple and easy as possible. Things to think about include:
- Page speed — the quicker the better.
- Contact us (phone, email, live chat/messenger) — think about how and when people may want to get in touch and give them options for any time of day.
- Seamless checkout / enquiry process — where are the drop out points in your path to purchase and what is the cause? Using Google Analytics to find the answer to these questions can help uncover obstacles or issues that you may have otherwise been unaware of, such as issues with the website setup/structure, an over-complicated checkout process, or shipping cost.
- Calls To Action (CTA) — Each page should deliberately lead the user to the next phase in the customer journey. Think about what action you want the user to take after visiting each page of your website, and ensure the CTA features throughout and again at the end of the page in a simple and clear format. See our example
With any website project, it’s important to have the right tracking and reporting in place to record accurate data from all your digital assets. This allows us to start producing the reports we need to see what is working and isn’t working in your marketing. The main focus for us is using Google Analytics to track how people find your website, how engaged they are with your site from each digital channel, and what’s generating outcomes for your business.
Originally published at https://3techagency.com.